Heckler & Frabizzio, founded in 1981, is a litigation defense law firm, located in Wilmington and Dover, Delaware comprised of a dedicated team of lawyers and legal support staff. The firm limits its representation to general civil and trial practice, insurance defense, workers compensation defense, malpractice matters, negligence claims, premises liability, construction claims, products liability, contract reviews, subrogation law, and employment-related matters in the states of Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
We have locally fashioned our own path, creating a firm that best serves our clients and community. We have remained committed to keeping small-firm qualities, including the ability to work expeditiously on behalf of our clients allowing us to respond quickly to their needs.
We represent a distinct list of insurance companies, employers, and self-insureds doing business in Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The personal attention the firm provides helps ensure an exceptional value for services provided.
Heckler & Frabizzio differentiates itself from other firms by going beyond your expectations. We are AV rated by Martindale Hubbell and the sole Delaware Firm active in the National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. We have achieved excellence through our interactions with clients, the community and with each other. Heckler & Frabizzio functions on the foundation of our core values that ultimately form our culture. We base our high standards of services on eight fundamental principles. Every decision we make – from client matters to recruiting philosophy to strategic positioning – is tested and measured against these principles.
• Cooperation – a oneness of vision, purpose and activity in achieving business success.
• Accountability – Embracing the duty and willingness to accept responsibility; to be answerable for one’s actions.
• Service Excellence- Highest quality of work in service to our clients to ensure their satisfaction; exceeding clients expectations
• Zeal- Fervor for a client, cause or matter; enthusiastic desire to diligently engage in the work of our profession; positivity.
• Integrity- Ethics, loyalty, character, fairness, honor, reliability, and transparency.
• Professionalism- Standing, practice or methods of a mature, skilled business professional; taking the high road.
• Preeminence – Outstanding results; maintaining focus on achieving notable outcomes; leadership in areas that affect the legal community; competitiveness.
Heckler & Frabizzio recognizes our client’s time is valuable, therefore, we would like to save you time, money and the trees by enrolling you for ACH payments. Stop writing checks and submit all your payments with one click. For more information, contact Page Hyson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-573-4800.